Sunday, November 9, 2008

Start enjoying the finer things in life today!

Looking for someone classy to pamper you and treat you like the princess you are? Find a gentlemen who wants to mentor you and show you the finer things in life.

Subject: We are getting married!!!! Thank you so much SugarDaddyForMe.com!

To the Management of SugarDaddyForMe.com, I just wanted to write you guys a BIG thank you! About 2 1/2 years ago I went online to find a Sugar Daddy just for some fun...well that Sugar Daddy I found on your site is marrying me in a few months! We met on SugarDaddyForMe.com and the past 2 1/2 years have been amazing! I'm 26 :) and my fiancee is 46 years old. He has taken me to the Bahamas, Paris (where we stayed in a castle!!!!!), England, St. Barths, Malibu, NYC ...and more! We both love traveling!

I am a real estate broker and sold him his beautiful farm, which is now my home:) When we met I had just claimed bankruptcy on my home and was in such a mess. My fiancee helped pull me out of my mess and has loved and cherished me. On my 25th birthday he bought me a beautiful Lexus :). And he is building me a barn for my horses (I am a major equestrian). Everywhere we go we are treated like celebrities. Going from struggling check to check to now being spoiled everyday! He still buys me presents and flowers and always makes sure my checking account has money. He is truly a dream come true, my knight in shining armor! We just adore each other. We are getting married in the Bahamas at a beautiful resort. And everyday we thank SugarDaddyForMe.com for making our dreams come true!!!!!! :)))))))))))

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Jennifer :)




"I am probably eternally tied to your website. It has continued to be the most active website with guaranteed results I have ever experienced, and is almost addicting...I still find myself gravitating back to SD4ME for obvious reasons, RESULTS!

Thanks for your always reliable customer service, and more than satisfactory expertise, in the online dating business.

See you again soon!”
Rene


I am very choosy and selective and I prefer men that are unmarried-less complications and dont like the guilt-Looking for members in CALIFORNIA COLORADO NEW MEXICO WASHINGTON-LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT WORKING OUT FOR ME SO PLEASE BE WITHIN A 2 HR PLANE RIDE OR LESS THAT 1000 MILES- HECK- please be within 100 miles - ********* PLEASE DO NOT -REPEAT DO NOT ASK ME TO PGRADE SO ...

See my profile


more details just click on


online dating




online dating




online dating




Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics





Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics




Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics





Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics




online dating

No comments: